Free flashlight for paying customers
The latest free asset for Moviestorm customers is a handy little flashlight that can be used either as a held prop or as a static set object. Use it in crime movies, thrillers, adventures, horror, or sci-fi!
Characters can switch the flashlight on or off. In the on state, there are two different beam strengths; poor illumination, which is great for horror movies, or a bright light, ideal for investigators. Characters can get the flashlight and put it away, as well as aiming it in different directions.
To get this asset, you’ll need to request the free bonus content pack if you don’t already have it. Go to the bonus content page, click on “Claim your bonus content” at the bottom of the page, and it will be downloaded and installed the next time that you start Moviestorm.
This content is exclusively available to paying customers.
What you get:
- Flashlight prop (with "off" and two "on" states)
- Flashlight held prop (with "off" and two "on" states)
Flashlight animations (male and female):
- Get flashlight
- Turn flashlight on (bright beam)
- Turn flashlight on (dim beam)
- Look left (with return animation)
- Look right (with return animation)
- Look up with return animation)
- Turn flashlight off
- Put flashlight away
More free items
- Violin (with animations)
- Electric razor & toothbrush (with animations)
- Microphone (with animations)
- Halloween masks & weapons (with animations)
- Pot of pills (with animations)
- Binoculars (with animations)
- Elevator (with animations)
- ATM / Cash machine (with animations)
- Asian hairstyles
- Wheelchair (with animations)
- Sniper rifle (with animations)
- Smartphone (with animations)